Blog Farts – noun. Def: Crappy ideas that are too short to make a real blog post, but when combined, join forces to make one unified, albeit half assed, post. see also: memes, surveys.
How is it that I have only posted one BFF with Jaci at Ravings of a Mad Housewife on Blog Fart Fridays, and I already feel like I have nothing to say?
1. I have terrible eyesight. Without my contacts, can't see jack squat. To compensate though, I can hear like a bat and smell like a bloodhound. To me music and smells are powerful memory joggers.
2. This week, I was in Kroger's, sniffing the body washes that were on sale, and came upon one that smelled exactly like someone I used to know. It was so powerful, taking me back, that I started crying in the aisle. I had to compose myself by looking at the hemorrhoid creams. The scent still stuck with me (I think I got the soap up my nose.) and I couldn't shake the memory. Had the remaining breakdown in the car on the way home.
3. I didn't make it to be weighed this week. My gym intimidates me. My personal trainer, The Meatball, doesn't appear to like chubby girls and avoids me at all costs. Plus, the last time I was weighed, I smelled like Old Spice Sport scent deodorant and patchouli (long, strange story - I hate patchouli). He probably remembers that smell and is intimidated by me.
4. This week I had ramps and rhubarb in my fridge at one point. I don't even think I can describe for you what my house smelt like.
5. I couldn't pin what I thought rhubarb tasted like - I now feel it tastes like patchouli.
6. Every year, I grow this beautiful herb garden that smells incredible. But I am now going to officially admit, I hate the taste of rosemary. So if you are in the area, and you like rosemary in your food, feel free to stop by and harvest your own.