Dog-eared and splattered.

This is one of my favorite cookbooks. I don't remember where I got it. All I know is that I use it constantly because it features recipes using Nestle Toll House morsels of different varieties and canned pumpkin.



Obviously, it features classic recipes such as the orginial chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin pie. But in addition, it features endless variations of these, and then some.



I haven't made it through the entire book, but every so often, I try something new. The only ones that I haven't been crazy about are the low-fat versions of some of the recipes. Bleh. If I am going to bake, it will be full-fat.



My favorites include Pumpkin Carrot Cake, Pumpkin Dutch Apple Pie, and Pumpkin Apple Gingerbread.



It is avaliable online through Amazon and some other companies. It is an older book. Mine is ten years old. If you are looking for a baking recipe book that uses convience products, you will find this a great resource.

Comments

Popular Posts