Farewell To Fat Tour 2008

So when I stepped on the scale this morning, an alarm sounded. Hence, we will begin the
FAREWELL TO FAT TOUR 2008
There is no better way to have a farewell to fat then by touring the State Fair of West Virginia. Stops on the tour have been planned months in advance.
  • Steak Sandwich - WV Beef Association - I have to support my husband and his beef buddies.
  • Fudge Sampling - Under the Grandstand - I will not purchase the fudge, merely taste all the free samples.
  • Ben-Ellen Doughnuts - A dozen, maybe two.
  • Frozen Lemonade - To cool down.
  • Souvenir Tub of Coke - It may cost like $10, but you get to keep the cup!
  • Fried Something - (I'm hoping for pickles.) It is a requirement. Read your ticket - you must buy something fried.
  • Ice Cream - Ruritan Club - Another charitable thing. Plus, after following Farmer Brown through the barns, I earn it if I can stomach it.
  • Elephant Ear - Only because I told Frick we could eat one, and she really thinks that they're made of elephants.
  • Leftover Corn Dogs - The kids want hot dogs on sticks. They won't eat them all. I will not waste food on the tour.

Stops on the tour are scheduled to change.

Comments

Popular Posts