FAREWELL TO FAT TOUR 2008
There is no better way to have a farewell to fat then by touring the State Fair of West Virginia. Stops on the tour have been planned months in advance.
- Steak Sandwich - WV Beef Association - I have to support my husband and his beef buddies.
- Fudge Sampling - Under the Grandstand - I will not purchase the fudge, merely taste all the free samples.
- Ben-Ellen Doughnuts - A dozen, maybe two.
- Frozen Lemonade - To cool down.
- Souvenir Tub of Coke - It may cost like $10, but you get to keep the cup!
- Fried Something - (I'm hoping for pickles.) It is a requirement. Read your ticket - you must buy something fried.
- Ice Cream - Ruritan Club - Another charitable thing. Plus, after following Farmer Brown through the barns, I earn it if I can stomach it.
- Elephant Ear - Only because I told Frick we could eat one, and she really thinks that they're made of elephants.
- Leftover Corn Dogs - The kids want hot dogs on sticks. They won't eat them all. I will not waste food on the tour.
Stops on the tour are scheduled to change.