Little Debbie a Little Stingy?

In this commitment to weight loss, it is important to eat healthy. A girl has got to eat though, eat chocolate that is. I was super thrilled to find my favorite snack cake girl to be putting out 100 calorie snack cakes. Now, we all know that diet chocolate is just that - diet chocolate. You can tell that they hold back on something, mainly taste. I knew Little Debbie wouldn't let me down on taste.

I was right. This was a full-taste brownie with full-taste fudge frosting. It was like I wasn't cutting back. I was eating a brownie and licking the wrapper. However, this was how big it was:


Ummm...yeah...it's like 1 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inch. It is not two inches even though the Cheese-Its would make it appear that way. It is thin too. I know - that is probably a real serving. I find that if I eat really small bites, I can get four scrumptious bites out of it.

If you can find the 100 calorie Little Debbie Brownies, they are good. If you like the full size Little Debbie Brownies that have the nuts on top, these taste the same. You won't be disappointed. Just limit yourself.
Even Frick began to cry when she asked for one. "But I want a big brownie!" I feel the same way.

Comments

Popular Posts