Barbecue Chicken Wraps


When I get back on the weight-loss wagon, I always struggle with what to pack for lunch. I have eaten my weight in Lean Cuisines. After time, the Lean Cuisines begin to taste like carboard with sauce.

I love this recipe because I can make it for dinner and eat it for a couple of days for lunch. I just keep everything is small, separate bowls until I am ready to assemble it at lunch.


Barbecue Chicken Wraps

2 c. packaged broccoli slaw

3 Tb. light coleslaw dressing

1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper

2 c. shredded, cooked chicken breast

1/4 c. barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's - Baby, it's the best!)

4 (8-inch) reduced-fat whole wheat tortillas


Combine the first three ingredients in small bowl. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high for 1 minute or until heated. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas; top with slaw. Roll up tortillas. 4 servings.


6 WW points.

Comments

Popular Posts