Skipping the Chubby Club

Some ladies that I work with tried to get a person to come and lead a WW meeting at school. Right now, my only option is WW online, and that is not going so well. I really need the probing eyes of a weigh-in person to keep me motivated.

Because we work in Podunk, no one was willing to come and help us lose weight. One lady has organized a weekly weigh-in meeting at school. Yesterday was the first day.

I skipped out.

Really. I needed to go to the grocery store. Farmer Brown was available to keep Frick and Frack. Going to the grocery store without kids is a miracle you can't pass up.

In honor of skipping the first Chubby Club, I bought these:


I really don't like rushing the holiday season, but I couldn't leave those there. In our small town, if you see something at Walmart, you'd better get it then. Without any competition, everyone shops there.


Gingerbread Pop-tarts with frosting filling. I ate one in the car on the way home. I then decided that they would be much better in the toaster. I was right. I did have to share that one with the kids.

5 points WW per Pop-tart. They were good but not really worth those points. I do, however have a whole box left and a whole week until weigh-in.


Comments

Popular Posts