Meet the Nutritionist...

Good grief. When I joined this Wellness Program, it was for the cheap gym membership. But now, there are all these conditions to the program, like they really want me to lose weight or something.

Go to meet the nutritionist this evening so we can discuss my diet. I will be lying. I won't mention that I spent the weekend at my sister's house. I won't mention that she had Doritos and Cherry Coke in her fridge. I won't mention the trip to Red Lobster. I won't mention the breakfast at Cracker Barrel (Seriously, how do you turn down Sourdough bread and hash brown casserole?) I won't mention the snack of Lo Mien noodles.

I will mention that I nibbled on these cheeks all weekend:




Comments

Beth said…
LOL!!

So cute!!!

A little fibbin' here and there never hurt anyone. ;) :p

Good luck with the Nutritionist/Sadist/Massochist. :P
Julie said…
Sometimes you have to lie in cases like that. I just saves a lot of time and energy.
LOVE the cute baby...what a sweetie!

Popular Posts