Krispy Kreme Challenge



Uhmm....why have I not heard about this? I'm not into running but this would have some incentive for me. To raise money for the NC Children's Hospital, participants run two miles to the Krispy Kreme, eat a dozen donuts, then run the two miles back to the start.

Hello? I so could eat a dozen Krispy Kremes. And Hello? I so could run two miles if I knew I was going to get a dozen Krispy Kremes.

Maybe this is a new goal for 2012. Get in some exercise, support a good cause, and nosh on a dozen donuts. Sounds like a good plan to me. Who's with me?

What food would you be willing to run two-miles for?

Comments

Ben said…
Hmm, maybe donut connection donuts. Or Cassoulet.
Brindi said…
Donut Connection Donuts? Are you serious? Don't even compare to Krispy Kreme! We might have to have a donut comparison contest!
Ben said…
I can tell this is a religious argument. I suppose that *if* you're into chewy, soft and ultra sweet donuts, yes, KK is king.

But what about a dense, cake-y donut that insists on being eaten slowly? Donut Connection's Blueberry cake donut cannot be eaten in under 10 minutes. You are forced to savor every bit of it.
Brindi said…
I like cake donuts, but I love the cotton-candy-esque way a hot KK melts in your mouth; it just dissolves. Mmmm...

Popular Posts