Disaster!

After yesterday's earthquake, I started thinking about disasters.  I spent a lot of time when I was young with my grandma.  Either she watched bad tv movies about disasters and let me watch them with her or she let me watch them unsupervised.  I'm not sure. All I know is that I was traumatized by the bad overacting in those movies.   This awesome video ripped open many doors to repressed disaster memories.  Watch it.   It is well-done with a rockin' soundtrack.  For fun, you should count how many times Ernest Borgnine makes an appearance.


I'm no stranger to disasters.  Look at these.

Bad hair disaster, circa 1991.

Royal icing disaster.  Never again.

Underestimating the size of the pan disaster. 

And again....

14-Layer cake kitchen explosion disaster. 

Bad photography disaster.  

Bad parenting decision disaster.  You don't want to see the "afters".

Burnt toast disaster.  Yes, toast.


What minor disasters have you had recently?

Comments

April Sunflower said…
I love that in the midst of the bad kitchen moments (and I have had many) that you thought to document the moment. You rock and tomoroow should too . . . Mrs. Vincent

Popular Posts